Monday, March 3, 2014

Ukulele

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
On my Facebook page, Ive been watching Jack Read building an electric ukulele. I am really eager to hear what it sounds like. Until then, heres a video of Jack and his first uke. Acoustic.

This really sounds cool!

Nice work, Jack.





************

In other entertainment news, my son Wyatt has finally completed all fifteen performances of A Midsummer Nights Dream. The entire company really put on 15 great shows, touring for two weeks. Heres Wyatt during a curtain call at one of the performances. He played Duke Theseus, and wow: actually wore a suit.

Congratulations also Wyatt, for getting accepted into The Marin School of the Arts, beginning next fall. A lot of kids audition, but only a few are chosen. I imagine it will be somewhat like Fame, only without the leg warmers. I think. I hope.

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment